klub dobrej muzyki FORUM   kdm.pl kdm.pl - Koncerty - Grupy <\\><
===
 FAQFAQ  RulesRegulamin  SzukajSzukaj  UżytkownicyUżytkownicy  GrupyGrupy  RejestracjaRejestracja  ProfilProfil  Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości  ZalogujZaloguj 

CLIPY
Idź do strony Poprzedni  1, 2

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum: Klub Dobrej Muzyki kdm.pl Strona Główna -> Black/Death/etc Metal
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
A.O
Pismak
Pismak

PostWysłany: 20.06.2006 20:28:32    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Pozwolę sopbie na mały offtop. W związku z tym, iż swego czasu kolega wspomniał tu o Evie O to pozwolę sobie kontunuować wątek.
Jeśli cofniecie się parę postów wcześniej to zauważycie ,że miałem wątpliwości co do tej pani... i cóż napewno jest to wielce kontrowersyjna osoba a ludzie z którymi współpracuje rzucają cień na jej osobę.

Zapraszam do linku poniżej:
http://thelemicmusick.net/illuminenaughty/news.htm

Znajdziecie tam wzmiankę o jej wokalizach w nowym kawałku formacji Ilumine Naughty. Kawałek nowy bo z tego roku. Nie wiem czy wykorzystano jej dawne nagranie czy jest to obecna współpraca ale jeszcze klikanaście dni temu promowała tą kapele na myspace. A całe to Ilumine Naughty śmierdzi potwornie Thelemą, tak jak Current 93 (przez niektórych uważane za chrześcijańską grupę a tak naprawdę to jest to formacja okultrystyczna). David Tibet będący liderem C 93 miał swego czasu epizod chrześcijanski ale jak ktoś stwioerdził ten gość jednego tygodnia uważa sie za chrześcijanina, następnego dnia za wyznawcę bożków pogańskich a jakiś czas później za buddystę... Taki relatywizm jest typowy dla niektórych nurtów okultystycznych.
Mam nadzieję iż Eva rzeczywiście zerwała z poganstwem i praktykami okultystycznymi bo patrząc na jej fascynacje, hm... mozna mieć poważne wątpliwościo co do tego.

A.O
Pismak
Pismak

PostWysłany: 24.12.2006 00:52:29    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

TO JEST UPDATE Z NOWEJ STRONY EVY O aka EVIL O. PONIŻSZA WYPOWIDZ ZAWIERA ROWNIEZ USTOSUNKOWNIAE DO WSPOMNIANEGO PROJEKTU IllumineNaughty - DZIEKI BOGU EVA ZREZYGNOWAŁA Z TEJ WSPOŁPRACY.

The new site is here. I still have a few things to finish. Mainly videos. I like to share my library with you so this is why it to me has become an important issue. Please have patience with me all this work is done with my hands and time. I hope you enjoy your visit to EVAO.COM!

On July the 15th I agreed to perform my acoustic set for a small tour in Europe. Joining me on Keyboards will be Le' rue Delashay. I am more than pleased about this. Of course I would rather be attacking my electric guitar and spewing out my rage but anyone who has witnessed my acoustic set knows that it to has the same energy only from a different media. CLICK for the tour dates check back for updates!

On June the 28th I opened a new myspace page this page will feature any new material I do before it lands on a CD you can also find, shows and tour dates here. The address is:
http://www.myspace.com/mzevao

In the first week of June, I met with Le' rue Delashay. We discussed our future work together for my new CD. He also will become a resident here in LA. So maybe he will work live with me. We will see.

On June the 6th it was announced that I joined the IllumineNaughty. Well it was true but I have stepped away from this to concentrate on my music. You might see me as a guest singer on some other projects, If approached at the right time, offer or I just like the music, I do say okee. So you will see a spot of me singing, playing guitar or both here or there. CHECK THIS LINK "CLICK" for new songs I preformed on.

About my new music. I decided to just go with the name Eva O or if you like Evil O. Getting back to doing it in the left side aka darker side of life. Not that I ever really left still really on the same journey called my life.

I have been working on a new project with
Markabre Check his site out by this link. Haven't quite settled on a name yet. I can say this, we do have a good chemistry together so I can promise what comes from this will be remarkable!

As for the new Eva O musick I am hoping to work with Le' rue Delashay-Click to hear!. He is a awesome composer I have found. We have been discussing future work together for my new CD. Fingers crossed...He has a unique dark classical sound. Can you imagine more drama??? YES!!!

I am working towards a release of Damnation / Salvation in the U.S. After this you will see a U.S. tour. There are rumors that in September I might be playing Drop Dead this year and a couple of festival in Germany. I Will keep you posted.

Keep an eye in the live section. We are booking a show at the knitting Factory in Hollywood for the August. Date will be announced soon.

I am currently looking for Drummers for an up and coming project won't disclose which one here but it is one of the ones mention above. So if you are or know a hard hitting full sounding drummer please feel free to send the information my way. Go to the contact section for this.

I am also working on an animation series. A few small short clips will be put up here as they develop. Basically for your entertainment on EVAO.COM. I am working with the artist Bill Bronson Click here to see his artwork. He will do the drawings and I will do the animations.

POWYŻSZY UPDATE POCHODZI Z: http://www.evao.com/pg/news.htm

Gerald
Nowy
Nowy

PostWysłany: 10.05.2007 10:28:17    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

ja bardzo lubię klipy Pneumy. Nie posiadam jednak jednego "Widzisz"
Jeśli ktoś ma prosze o help

A.O
Pismak
Pismak

PostWysłany: 26.11.2007 09:19:42    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Dobra ozywian temat. Jesli ktos chce obaczyc wiele klipow Chtristian i nie tylko to zapraszam do mojego konta na youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=mm4455kk
Na bierzaco dokladam nowe wiec warto zagladac ponownie.
Wiekszosc to rozne odmiany core bo to ostatnio mnie fascynyje ale oprocz dzialu ulubione sa playlisty z lzejszymi klimatami.

God Bless & milego ogladania.

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum: Klub Dobrej Muzyki kdm.pl Strona Główna -> Black/Death/etc Metal Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Idź do strony Poprzedni  1, 2
Strona 2 z 2

Skocz do: